The symbol of the Olympic Games is five joining rings, coloured blue, yellow, black, green, and red on a white background. They represent 5 parts of the world, Asia, Africia, America, Europe & Oceania and the meeting of athletes from throughout the world at the Olympic Games.
Olympic cookie recipe
1 cup of white sugar
½ cup of brown sugar
4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Turn on oven to 180
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 ½ min
3. Mix butter, sugar and eggs until smooth
4. Sift in flour
5. Mix together
6. Roll into balls on tray and pat down
7. Cook for 8mins then let cool
8. Make coloured icing in 5 bowls
9. Spread icing on cookies
10. Try one Yum!